
Bennett's new haircut courtesy of daddy.
This weekend, we're headed to the beach to spend some time with my mom and sister. Justin & Dave will be watching the kids Saturday night while Laura, mom, and I get to have a girls night! I'm so excited to do this. There's a new hotel (revamped old one from 1960) and an art walk Saturday night that we're going to. After that, it's popcorn, pjs and cheesy movies! Oh, and probably a drink or two in between.
Today is our first swim lesson as a Starfish. I hope Bennett does well in the water. Saturday morning, we're headed to our first art class. Yikes! What was I thinking? I'm hoping he's occupied enough and doesn't have a meltdown. I'm sure it's bound to happen in a room with 18month-3 year olds, right? The good news is that we're taking the class with a friend of mine who has a daughter that is 6 months older than Bennett.
Is it Friday yet? I can't wait to start playing!!
Today is our first swim lesson as a Starfish. I hope Bennett does well in the water. Saturday morning, we're headed to our first art class. Yikes! What was I thinking? I'm hoping he's occupied enough and doesn't have a meltdown. I'm sure it's bound to happen in a room with 18month-3 year olds, right? The good news is that we're taking the class with a friend of mine who has a daughter that is 6 months older than Bennett.
Is it Friday yet? I can't wait to start playing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment