
My dear, sweet husband is now on his way to Vegas with some good friends. I know they will have so much fun. I can't express how jealous I am and wish I could be there having a wild and crazy time. Oh well, we'll have to wait a few years before both of us can go.
I'm a single mom until Thursday evening. I know both the boy and I will miss Justin terribly. I just hope I can handle everything by myself and can maintain some form of sanity. I might have a few more gray hairs by the time this week is out.
On Friday we're getting all of the carpets in the house replaced. I realized that I'm getting old and domesticated because I'm incredibly excited about this. Ha ha...never would have imagined that feeling 10 years ago. Really? Aubree domesticated, married, one kid and another on the way? Nah. That's impossible.
No comments:
Post a Comment