Monday, October 19, 2009

Vegas, carpets, and morning sickness

My dear sweet husband is back from a guy trip to Vegas. From the sounds of it, they had a lot of fun and did a lot of walking. I'm so jealous! I can't wait to go, but I think it'll be at least 2 years before that will happen.

We got new carpets on Friday and I'm loving it. We had to do a lot of work to get everything moved out and then back in, but it's worth it. The boy was at his aunt's all weekend, so we got everything done by yesterday!! Now, the next big project is to get the room ready for #2. That should be fun for me, more work for Justin.

I am so damn sick of morning sickness. Still feeling like shit halfway through the day. It is getting slightly better, but by this time with Bennett, the morning sickness was gone. This kiddo better be cute and cuddly or I'll be pissed! Seriously, though, I'm happy to be pregnant, but it's just not as much fun this time around. O.K., whining over now.

1 comment:

Maria Sauerbrei said...

I completely understand the "It's not as much fun this time" thing. I feel the same way daily.